Monday, December 10, 2018

New Book in the Minders of the Mountain Series: The Adventure Continues



Next Book in the Minders of the Mountain series in now available online at Amazon.
Second book: Sara and Joey hike over to the Franconia Notch in search of their Minders friends that have disappeared and bring them back to Mt. Washington. Along the way, they run into some new characters and have to face a very difficult situations that almost cost them their lives. 
"I love writing about the Mt Washington area because its were I grew up and still live now. Hiking in these mountains over the years have brought me to think of fantasy stories and I wanted to bring one to life," author S. R. Martin.
So adventure over to Amazon and check out Minders of the Mountain and start your adventure through the White Mountains today! Happy Hiking!

A picture taken from me on top of the Franconia Ridge, a great adventure!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...