Thursday, October 11, 2012

Calenders of the White Mountains designed and taken by Ariel Snow

I love hiking! I love the mountains! I love going on an adventure through the White Mountains. As I hike, I enjoy taking pictures at every great spot, view, and lookout in the mountains. In the past few weeks I have worked on a calender for my house and at the same time wanted to make it public for others to put up in their homes to enjoy. My first degree was graphic design and I enjoy taking breathtaking pictures. In this Calender you will see beautiful photos of Mt. Washington, Lonesome Lake, Franconia Notch, Crawford Notch, The Lakes of the Clouds and many more.

Come and check out this stunning calender and get one for your home to enjoy! 



Premium Calender $28.95
Standard Calender $17.95




These Calenders came be found on my Author's Spotlight called Adventure Shop:

 Click HERE

HAPPY HIKING! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...