Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Franconia Notch and Crawford Notch this Spring

I just visited both Notches this week...Check out the Basin and the trails near by with my Stepson and Foster child this weekend in Franconia Notch ...plus check out the Cascades in Crawford Notch with my foster child this past Monday. The Rivers and Streams are flowing...check out these beautiful pics!

Franconia Notch

Franconia Notch

Franconia Notch - Basin Trail

Franconia Notch - Baby Flume
Crawford Notch - Silver Cascades

Crawford Notch - Flume Cascades

Mt. Washington on Monday April 16th 2012




I hope you enjoyed the Rivers and Cascades ...Soon I will be staying at the Highland Center in Crawford Notch...hiking the trails and enjoying the weather. More pics will be coming soon of that adventure. Have a Great week and Happy Hiking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...