Friday, June 10, 2011

More Pics of Mt. Madison

I loved hiking this mountain the most. the views were amazing all over. Here are some more pics that I found of when I hiked the mountain a few years ago!
Here is a pic of my friend and I on Top of Mt. Madison. The mountain behind us is Mt. Washington. It was very windy on top of Mt. Madison but the views where lovely.
Here I am on the Air Line, heading up the AMC Madison Hut. Behind me is the Gulfside Trail. I haven't taken it yet, but it leads to Mt. Adams.
Here is another pic of me with the Gulfside Trail behind me that leads to Mt. Adams, though you can see more of Mt. Adams in the pic!
Hope you like the pics. More to come soon!! Always fun in the White Mountains of NH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...