Thursday, June 30, 2011

Inspiration...Magic...on top of a mountain

Of all my hikes, I have to say that Mt. Madison was my favorite mountain to hike...and it would have to be because of the views but how I felt when I was on top. It was as if I was floating, I was in another world...no longer on earth. I hope to hike this beautiful mountain again this year and have that feeling again. Here is a pic of me, just about floating on this great mountain! It was like Magic! This is a mountain like no other!
I just can look at this picture all day long and remember the feeling that came over me on top of this mountain! I think I could have touched the sky and drifted away....I miss you Mt. Madison! I'll be back soon.... PROMISE!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...